Our client is a company offering various self-development, soft skills, business workshops, trainings, and events.
The objective of the campaign was to promote the brand and increase the number of events’ participants.
What did we do?
We planned and executed a yearlong, comms campaign that included the following:
- proactive PR activities in consumer media, mainly press releases, interviews and events’ announcements,
- copywriting: interviews, brochures, advisory articles, reports from events, event announcements,
- content production for affiliate partners,
- website updating (WordPress),
- blog posts creation,
- newsletter planning, production and delivery (Mailchimp),
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and GooglePlus campaign,
- competitions in the media,
- marketing consultancy,
- promoting webinars.
Within a year, we promoted over 20 events and managed to leverage client’s comms significantly.