Our client is an internet school of languages.
The objective of the campaign was to promote English language courses purchased online, and create trust in the brand, which was not well known by Poles and this market segment was very competitive at that time.
What did we do?
We planned and executed an educational campaign encouraging Poles to learn English. We:
- created a name for the campaign and a logo,
- planned a micro site,
- created a presentation about the campaign,
- sourced and managed approx. 8 media partnerships,
- produced many PR articles, press releases and interviews,
- planned and ran competitions in the media,
- created content for a regular column,
- recruited and cooperated with ambassadors for the campaign,
- created banners for the campaign.
The hit rate on the client’s web pages increased considerably, and so did the number of people who purchased the service. Trust in the brand increased significantly and later sales campaigns performed much better.