You will be responsible for the nurture and growth of client relationships through delivering an excellent service and exceeding client expectations on day to day projects. To ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects – on brief, on budget and on message.
The chosen candidate for this role must have:
- University degree;
- Minimum two-year proven experience in marketing communications, ie PR, advertising, design, events, field marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- Strong copy writing skills;
- Excellent English and Polish, both spoken and written;
- Superb project planning and effectuating skills;
- Very good knowledge of the Polish and Eastern European community in the UK and accessing those communities through channels such as events, media and organizations;
- Ability to work on numerous projects, both independently and supervised.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- Very good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships (both internal and external)
- Very good collaboration and teamwork
- Positive, pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Driven – self motivated
- Engagement, passion and enthusiasm about marketing communications
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working with agency colleagues to devise marketing campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and marketing communications agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks.
Our office is located in St Neots, Cambs, however work from home office is acceptable. All interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.