- Today we are evaluated on the basis of what information about us can be found online
- Execute an audit of your online brand to see how it is perceived now
- Create a vision according to which you want your brand to be perceived
- Ask yourself what kind of your clients’ problems you want to solve and publish content related to this area
- Make your profiles homogeneous in order to make your image coherent: pay attention to colours, fonts, style, graphics
- Ask yourself what is the purpose of your posts
- Diversify your activities and do not promote your brand on one platform only
- Writing your posts, use the language of the target group
- Publish your content systematically
- Constantly analyse achieved results
- Remember that social media is only one of many points of contact with clients
- Communication in social media means 80% relationships and 20% technical issues
- Automatize publication of content with the use of Hootsuite, Buffer or Later
- Work using a calendar of posts with a ready queue of posts
6 steps of activity in social media
Set the game plan, that is: present your brand to recipients, offer them valuable, free content, raise engagement and curiosity, build relationships and trust. The result: clients are ready for a transaction.
- Precisely TARGET a group of recipients
- Create a perfect advert
- Optimise – check results
- Build relationships and trust
- Your private Facebook profile is not really private as your client or employer may see it at any time
- 3 elements guaranteeing effects: clients, content, and regularity
- Set yourself a challenge – start publishing one post a day or record two films a week
- Remember: progress, not perfection!
- Write posts that have a personal nature and encourage people to communicate
- A background photo is very important. Change it frequently. You may also put a video in the background or boast about whatever you want as this will make you more authentic and trustworthy
- Pin posts with information that is important for you, as people who visit your profile see it straight away
- It is better to have fewer, but more valuable fans; do not buy followers
- Use your content to build relationships and only after that try to sell your products or services
- Videos, as well as groups, will be more and more significant on Facebook
- Occasionally raise subjects not related 100% to your services or products, but still important for your clients; people will share them and you will have greater exposure. Such posts should be boosted.
- Communicate with your clients, using the language they understand
Write down 3 problems you helped your clients to solve and create separate posts on these subjects
– I help (who?), offering (what?).
The ideal post:
- takes into consideration changes in Facebook algorithm, that is, the fact that the number of comments is the most important factor of posts‘ visibility
- contains CTA, that is, call to action
- includes graphics, video or live video feed
- has a suitable tone
- is understandable
- contains tags or hashtags
- has a viral potential; ask yourself if you would share it
- Each post should have exactly one objective!
- Facebook does not like it when you give links to some external websites, so the best solution is to implement a video directly from Facebook and not to give a YouTube link.
- As far as links are concerned, it is best to share them in the first comment under the post. Test out what form of links publishing gives you the best visibility.
- The quality of posts is more important than their quantity.
- In editing your posts, present the benefits for the client.
- Show the way, for example, show how someone has lost weight, give instructions on how to do something, for example, how to set a campaign on Facebook, prepare a post such as “10 mistakes”, “Step after step” or “A summary”.
- Monitor phrases about you and phrases related to your industry, using Google Alerts, Brand24, Monitori or Sentione.
- Give as much info about you and your company in “about us” tab as possible.
- Posts published on company profiles are seen by only 3-4 % of recipients, so paid campaigns are necessary.
- Posts’ visibility is mostly boosted by the number of comments under them. The more comments a post has, the more recipients see it as Facebook sees which posts are valuable for recipients; posts with numerous, multithreaded comments are seen by the greatest number of people, so it’s worth answering to comments!
- Live transmissions are seen by all your fans so do them frequently. They are really engaging and people like commenting on them.
- Ask your fans to choose “observe this fanpage first” option. One can observe 30 fanpages maximum.
- Use pixel on Facebook; this is the code installed on your website that creates non-standard groups, for example similar recipients and remarketing; pixel gathers data about your users.
- Ask questions in your social media.
- Prepare your campaign adverts in Canva.
- Use contrasting colours or solid background in order to stand out from others.
- Post-unicorns are posts that raise great interest; promote them, using paid campaigns.
- Use paid adverts in messenger.
- Do not give an admin function to too many people, but only to trusted ones; it is better to give them only the function of an editor; other responsible functions should be given to people who you trust so that they are unable to take over the account.
- Check, what is working, and give up what is not.
- Among examples of valuable content on Facebook are: ebooks, articles, reports, webinars, advice, lists of steps, recipes, training plans, product samples and free consultations.
What now, Facebook?
- Organic range is vanishing.
- Costs of advertising on Facebook and Instagram will significantly rise in the next 12-24 months and it will be a stable trend.
- And it is still worth investing in order to gain an advantage over the competition.
What are the advantages of efficient advertising on Facebook?
- Increase in sales
- Increase in the number of fans
- Development of mailing lists
- Image: an expert and a professional
- In order to have a business account on Instagram you must first set up a public private account.
- Thematic accounts do very well on Instagram.
- The name of an Instagram account doesn’t have to be the name of a company. It may be a thematic name such as ethnic marketing.
- The first sentence of a bio is the most important. This is where we give the name of the company and the most crucial phrases about us and our industry; info about benefits and values; call to action, and a link redirecting to another website.
- You can publish active links on Instagram only in bio.
- In order to publish more of them you must use linktr.ee application.
- It is a good idea to use a link in a bitly form in order to analize a number of clicks and other data.
- It is advisable to give your telephone number on Instagram.
- Make sure that the photo grid looks attractive and that photos match one another.
- Before you decide that someone can access your Instagram profile, ask yourself why anyone should follow it at all?
- Your content must be coherent, so use perfectly, one filter.
- Social media means conversation and relationships.
- Remember about CTA in your Instagram posts.
- On Instagram use knowledge from statistics and adverts manager.
- Advertisements on Insta Stories are very cheap and reach target groups more easily.
- Adverts set with the use of “boost post” button are usually the most expensive.
- It is best to use an advertising manager as advertising at this level is the cheapest and lets you reach your target group the most effectively.
- You may give 30 hashtags maximum.
- Give popular and less popular hastags as well as those that are trendy at a given moment.
- In case of Instagram Stories you may tag a place.
- You can publish a live video on Instagram.
- Under a bio you may fix chosen videos that you want to keep longer.
- Insta Stories are available only for 24 hours. This is a series of photos or short videos (15 seconds) that are not placed on the main board; they can be seen only by people who observe you.
- It is a good idea to promote live transmission with the use of a paid campaign.
- First give your recipients some value and only then start sales.
- Take into account the following sales funnel: awareness, interest, consideration, taking decision, purchase.
Hashtags – strategy
Use 10 – 20 hashtags:
4 – 5 popular ones (selfie, success, picoftheday)
5 – 6 fairly popular ones (Wrocław, training)
2 – 5 keywords for the niche (marketing online, social media)
1 – 3 brand hashtags (onlinebrand, smartbrandacademy)
- Video communication is the thing of the future.
- YT is the second greatest browser in the world.
- YT cover photo should be visible on various devices, tablets and mobile devices, so – first of all – it must be located in a specific place; the instructions how to do it may be found on the internet.
- Remember about YT phrases; you may formulate them, using Google Keyword Planner.
- Playlists are used to order video content, that is, videos on specific topics are put on a given playlist.
- Your LinkedIn profile is high in Google search results.
- You may check it, for example, controlling search results incognito.
- Your headline should make you stand out from others, for example, ticks or stars, and it should include keywords.
- You may go to other people‘s profiles in order to encourage them to visit your profile.
- Tag people in Linkedin posts so that they notice them.
- If you add anyone from your LinkedIn contacts, do not send your offer to these people, first build relationships.
What should be the form of published posts?
- Tips, advice
- Links to articles, other people‘s quotations
- Recommendation of posts related to our topic
Form of LI actions:
- Publish articles: substantial content, opinion, relationships, cycles, case study.
- Build a network of contacts: invite friends, business contacts, networkers.
- Polish up your profile – build credibility: appropriate photo, intriguing headline, good summary, articles and projects linked to websites.
If you need to leverage your Polish social media comms, do get in touch with us. Email: email@example.com or call +44 7737 163 194.