• Black Friday has been established in Poland since 2015.
• Although Black Friday or Cyber Monday have been organised in Poland for only a few years, they have become firmly embedded in the minds of Poles.
• Up to 87% of Poles surveyed by TNS Kantar, claim that they know what Black Friday is.
• The Black-Friday Global platform data for 2018 shows a 979% increase in sales during Black Friday in Poland relative to a normal day.
• Two-thirds of Polish Internet users prepare for Black Friday.
• People making purchases during Black Friday are usually bargain hunters who are waiting for good offers in stores (63% of respondents), and 34% of people save earlier to do cheaper shopping on that day.
• Among the products that Poles intend to buy in an attractive black Friday offer, the most frequently indicated are clothes, footwear, cosmetics and consumer electronics.
• The most popular sales categories during Black Friday are: clothing, shoes, cosmetics and perfumes.
• Let’s recall Zalando’s results from last year – more than 4,200 orders per MINUTE were recorded at the peak of Black Friday!
• Some sellers in Poland go even a step further and extend the duration of the promotion. Extending it for the whole weekend is very common, but there are also those who organise rebate activities that last for almost the whole of November.
Read more at: https://bit.ly/2sbGp8p
Is this blog post helpful? Do share with us!
As we are a full service Polish PR and communications agency, our mission is to create and deliver the best communications for international brands and organisations in Poland, and wherever Polish consumers live.
For a responsible, result-driven, creative and well-organized Polish marketing communications agency that will develop professionally crafted, strategic and engaging campaigns, call – +48 (0) 123 121 769; +44 (0) 7737 163 194 or email us – [email protected].